The relationship of locus of control to the degree of psychic numbing to the threat of nuclear war of students at the University of Oregon
Written in English
- University of Oregon -- Students -- Attitudes,
- Control (Psychology),
- Nuclear warfare -- Psychological aspects
|Statement||by Steven Malcolm Smith|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||xii, 70 leaves|
|Number of Pages||70|
- Boxed Notecards
- In memoriam. Charles B. West ... died ... 1889
- A Duet, With An Occasional Chorus (Dodo Press)
- Report of the superintending school committee of the Town of Lee, N.H. for the year ending ..
- Grey of Fallodon, the life and letters of Sir Edward Grey, afterwards Viscount Grey of Fallodon
- History of the families
- Oldest and the best decommissioning
- 1870 census, Calhoun County, Arkansas
- Pyrenean deep seismic surveys
- The Gupta Empire.
- Who Needs Classical Music?
- Sociology of politics
- Datu Bandar Abang Hj. Mustapha of Sarawak
- AACE Internationals professional practice guide to construction cost estimating
- No dogs allowed (Cliffords big ideas)
- Stairway to Heaven
- Historic Western churches
- Who was who.
- Some electrical phenomena in rotating metallic conductors
- Dont Make Me Hate You